Worship – When God puts a Worshiper in Prisoner | Bishop Solly Lalamani
16And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: 17The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. 18And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.19And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers, 20And brought them to the magistrates, saying, These men, being Jews, do exceedingly trouble our city, 21And teach customs, which are not lawful for us to receive, neither to observe, being Romans. 22And the multitude rose up together against them: and the magistrates rent off their clothes, and commanded to beat them. 23And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to keep them safely: 24Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks. 25And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed. 27And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. 28But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here. 29Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, 30And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
What Is Your Grade
What Is Your Grade In Worship
- What is grade
- The more you worship it will hold you together while you are sick.
- Worship it will hold you together in troubled while you are being troubled.
- Worship changes things and open doors
What Is Your Grade In Worship
- Cum Laude is for students who have graduated “with distinction”
- Magna Cum Laude is for students who have graduated “with great distinction” (Thanksgiving)
- Summa Cum Laude is for students who have graduated “with the highest distinction.“ The prize granted at the pinnacle (Praise)
What Is Worship
- Celebrating the magnificence of God – centred on who he is.
- Stimulate the manifest presence of God – When he makes presence known.
- Motivate the miraculous deliverance of God – chains fall off and doors were opened.
- We communicate the might salvation of God
Summa Cum Laude Worship
- What kind of worship leads to salvation
- It must be part of your daily life – everyday she taunted them. At mid night they worshipped. Even when days are changing we will worship. At the darkest hour of their life.
- You need a dependable partner – Paul and Silas
- Don’t’ be ashamed to display it in public – the prisoner were listening. Prisoner did not escape and turn the into worshippers
1Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. 2Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his
excellent greatness. 3Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. 4Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. 5Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. 6Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD
Sign up for membership
Join the Family of Tower of Grace.
Become a Kingdom Financer
We believe in a lifestyle of a steward and embrace a generosity, as this is the life God encourages.
What’s my next step?
Learn more about your relationship with Jesus Christ