WISDOM – Devine Guidance | Bishop Solly Lalamani
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
- Yarah – lay the foundation
- When you live by principles 99% of your decisions are already made
- Guiding principles in thy truth. John17:17“Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.”
- If it is wrong don’t do it and if it is wrong don’t say it.
Introduction – part 2
- Morally bankrupt people is because the foundation was never laid in their life.
- Career is what you are paid for a calling is what you are made for
- God guides you by what he tells you and shows you
How Does God Guide Us
- His Word
- Audible voice
- Gifts of the Spirit – prophecy, word of knowledge or word of wisdom
- Spirit to spirit – he placed it in my heart
- Godly counsel through spiritual mature Christians
- Circumstances – shouting a door
- Peace – Peace is empire of our live. Colosians3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. You don’t know how valuable peace until you lose.
- Guide us through his eye – God will show others what he has for you. A glimpse how God views you.
2 Corinthians 4:3-4
3But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the
gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
Things That Will Blind Us
- Super abundance
1 Corinthians 2:14-15
14But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
2 Kings 6:17-20
17And Elisha prayed, and said, “LORD, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” Then the LORD opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. 18So when the Syrians came down to him, Elisha prayed to the LORD, and said, “Strike this people, I pray, with blindness.” And He struck them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.19Now Elisha said to them, “This is not the way, nor is this the city. Follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom you seek.” But he led them to Samaria. 20So it was, when they had come to Samaria, that Elisha said, “LORD, open the eyes of these men, that they may see.” And the LORD opened their eyes, and they saw; and there they were, inside Samaria!
25Now when they were in high spirits, they said, “Call for Samson, so that he may amuse us.” So they called Samson out of the prison, and he entertained them. They made him stand between the pillars. 26Then Samson said to the boy who held him by the hand, “Let me feel the pillars on which the [roof of the] house rests, so that I may lean against them.” 27Now the house was full of men and women; all the Philistine lords were there, and on the flat roof were about three thousand men and women who looked on while Samson was entertaining them. Samson Is Avenged 28Then Samson called to the LORD and said, “O Lord GOD, please remember me and please strengthen me just this one time, O God, and let me take vengeance on the Philistines for my two eyes.” 29 Samson took hold of the two middle [support] pillars on which the house rested, and braced himself against them, one with his right hand and the other with his left.
- We all have blind sport.
- Finish well.
- Show me were to apply my strength.
1 Kings 18:41-46
41Now Elijah said to Ahab, “Go up, eat and drink, for there is the sound of the roar of an abundance of rain.” 42So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he crouched down to the earth and put his face between his knees, 43and he said to his servant, “Go up, look toward the sea.” So he went up and looked and said, “There is nothing.” Elijah said, “Go back” seven times. 44 And at the seventh time the servant said, “A cloud as small as a man’s hand is coming up from the sea.” And Elijah said, “Go up, say to Ahab, ‘Prepare your chariot and go down, so that the rain shower does not stop you.’1 Kings 18 45In a little while the sky grew dark with clouds and wind, and there were heavy showers. And Ahab mounted and rode [his chariot] and went [inland] to Jezreel. 46Then the hand of the LORD came upon Elijah [giving him supernatural strength]. He girded up his loins and outran Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel [nearly twenty miles].
Do you have people that can encourage you
Sign up for membership
Join the Family of Tower of Grace.
Become a Kingdom Financer
We believe in a lifestyle of a steward and embrace a generosity, as this is the life God encourages.
What’s my next step?
Learn more about your relationship with Jesus Christ