Welcome to the Waiting Room
(Kingdom Service Series)
Sunday Service – 15 May 2022
25And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him. 26And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.27And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,28Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, 29Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word: 30For mine eyes have seen thy salvation, 31Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; 32A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel. 33And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.
- You have to learn how to wait
- Waiting is uncomfortable- I hate waiting
- When Jesus heard that Lazarus is dead he does not rush. Psalm 27 wait Isaiah 40 When I have done what I needed to have done why wait
- Is a matter of sovereignty and not omni potency
- There is something in waiting
- He allows time laps between what he promise and when he delivers if
-1- Fortifies Your Faith
Fortifies your faith
- He will not die until Jesus
- Everybody had a sign
- Simeon waited on the bases of the word and took God at his word.
-2- He Is Waiting On Your Worship
- Simeon sees the baby in the temple- can you worship when there seems not to be coming. aIs your worship based on what I do or for who he is.
- When you go to worship God goes to work – touch the king to make in Jerusalem causes Jesus to bring him
-3- He Waited Long Enough To Thank God When It Happened
Waited Long Enough
What you get it without fight you quickly forget
I did not die before I see Jesus
Sign up for membership
Join the Family of Tower of Grace.
Become a Kingdom Financer
We believe in a lifestyle of a steward and embrace a generosity, as this is the life God encourages.
What’s my next step?
Learn more about your relationship with Jesus Christ