A WAY OF ACCEPTING JESUS
Water baptism is for anyone who has personally accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Tower of Grace believes in the full submerging of the body in the water to identify with the death and burial of Jesus and raised out of the water to identify with His resurrection.
How are baptisms conducted?
- Baptisms are conducted as per the schedule by the Deacon’s Board on a Sunday Morning
- Person interested must register with the info desk
- Baptism Preparations
- Baptism is conducted in a body of water (i.e. swimming pool)
- Person been baptized must be dressed in appropriate clothing as determined by the deacon’s board (preferably dark fitting clothes)
- The person will be then led by the facilitators in confession in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Then the person’s full body will then be submerged backwards in and out of the water with the assistance of the facilitators.
- After which they will be considered baptised.
COMPLETE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER