Vision Dynamics Visionary Focus In The Face Of Fear | Bishop Solly Lalamani
Jeremiah 29: 11
“‘I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you,’ and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future’”
- God chooses his leader to guide and direct his people to live in accordance his teaching and his practices according to his kingdom principles so that they can experience the abundance life which he desire and for which Christ came for
- The leader’s assignment is from God.
- God called you to influence people to attempt to do what must and can be done to realize their purposes in life
- We must continually focus on our purpose vision mission to be effective gain clarity, conviction and commitment.
Scriptural Positive Fear
Fear-of-GOD is a school in skilled living– first you learn humility, then you experience glory.
The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.
Test Of Leadership
- True leadership is tested during crisis
- Crisis is the incubator for leadership development
- Crisis is the source of growth and development
- Crisis place demands on hidden potential
- Crisis reveals our beliefs and convictions
- Crisis reveals your faith
What Is Crisis?
- Crisis is an event, an action, situation or incident over which we have no control over.
- It is a negative event or one that affects us in a negative way.
What Is Negative Fear
- Fear is the anticipation that something bad is going to happen to me
- False Evidence Appearing Real
- Real Evidence Appearing Real
Crisis Can Produce
- Sense of depression
- Spirit of despair
- It can one feel a sense of frustration
- And anxiety
- A sense of abandonment
- Increase the level of worry
Kinds of Fear
- Fear of mistake – do nothing indecisive
- Fear of replacement
- Harm and death
- Fear of People
- Fear Of Witchcraft and Demons Gal 3:1
- Fear of rejection
- Fear of Lack
- Fear of Lost – loose my job ministry
- Fear of failure- what I do will fail
- Fear of expose – being afraid that people will find out
The Impact Of Fear
- Redirect our and efforts and energy towards self preservation.
- Fear makes us selfish
- Fear clouds judgments your principle task is to make judgment and prioritize
- Fear creates bondage – paralyze you. Do you fight or take flight
- Fear cause us to disobey God
How Overcome Fear
- Don’t focus on self – We must continually focus on our purpose vision mission to be effective gain clarity, conviction and commitment.
- You must have the right environment.
- Eliminate fear- you must remove the dominance of fear in the mind. Our mind must see the reality greater than the one that is triggering the fear
- Deal with the fear of man-Pro 29:25 The fear of human opinion disables; trusting in GOD protects you from that.
- Trust is the key build you trust
- Psa 125:1 They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
- 2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear),but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
PICTURE OF A BOLD WALK
- MAJESTIC IN PACE
- DIGNIFIED AND SENSE OF BELONGING
- BEING IN CHARGE
- MIGHTY AMONGST BEASTS
- DORMINANT AND TAKING GODLY ORDAINED POSITION
- CONFIDENCE IN THE CALLER
- NEVER TURN AWAY
- DETERMINED AND ‘NEVER LET GO’ ATTITUDE.
- PERSISTENT POSTURE.
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Sign up for membership
Join the Family of Tower of Grace.
Become a Kingdom Financer
We believe in a lifestyle of a steward and embrace a generosity, as this is the life God encourages.
What’s my next step?
Learn more about your relationship with Jesus Christ