Vision Dynamics Visionary Ethics| Bishop Solly Lalamani
“Do to others as you would like them to do to you.” NLT
Lecturer and Clergyman William J. H. Boetcker observed, “Men must be honest with themselves before they can be honest with others.
HOW DO YOU WANT TO BE TREATED?
- I Want to Be Valued
- I Want to Be Appreciated
- I Want to Be Trusted
- I Want to Be Respected – When others trust me, I receive responsibility and authority.
- I Want to Be Understood
- I Do Not Want Others to Take Advantage of Me
HOW TO DEVELOP ETHICS
- Take Responsibility for Your Actions
- Develop Personal Discipline
- Know Your Weaknesses
- Align Your Priorities with Your Values
- Admit Wrongdoing Quickly and Ask Forgiveness
- Put Your Family Ahead of Your Work
- Place High Value on People
The Principles Of Sowing And Reaping
The principle applies to everyone, both Christians and non-Christians.
- We reap what we sow.
- We reap more than we sow.
- We reap later than we sow.
Sign up for membership
Join the Family of Tower of Grace.
Become a Kingdom Financer
We believe in a lifestyle of a steward and embrace a generosity, as this is the life God encourages.
What’s my next step?
Learn more about your relationship with Jesus Christ