Sunday Service 08 November 2020
I gave my life to Jesus Christ, Please contact me for FOLLOW-UP
WATCH THE SERVICE CLICK HERE
54But anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise that person at the last day. 55For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56Anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. 57I live because of the living Father who sent me; in the same way, anyone who feeds on me will live because of me. 58I am the true bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will not die as your ancestors did (even though they ate the manna) but will live forever.” 59He said these things while he was teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.60Many of his disciples said, “This is very hard to understand. How can anyone accept it?” 61Jesus was aware that his disciples were complaining, so he said to them, “Does this offend you? 62Then what will you think if you see the Son of Man ascend to heaven again? 63The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life. 64But some of you do not believe me.” (For Jesus knew from the beginning which ones didn’t believe, and he knew who would betray him.) 65Then he said, “That is why I said that people can’t come to me unless the Father gives them to me.”66At this point many of his disciples turned away and deserted him. 67Then Jesus turned to the Twelve and asked, “Are you also going t leave?” 68Simon Peter replied, “Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life.
- This Jesus hardest saying.
- Commitment is the key that unlocks the door to your next.
- The foundation of every great accomplishment.
- It is the bridge to move you from proclamation to position of God’s promises.
- Nothing works without commitment.
- God is committed. Is not to God but for you.
- Some people gets further in life because of commitment.
Power Of Commitment
- Commitment brings elevation.
- Commitment brings evolution.
- Commitment makes you attractive.
- Commitment makes you unbreakable – you will reap if you faint not
Jesus Test Of Commitment
- Jesus wants to expose commitment.
- You don’t know if people are loyal until they have an opportunity not to be.
- Love that does not outlast offence is not love. – they misunderstood about his last super they don’t take a step to get clarity.
- A standard is not a standard if you will not suffer for it.
- The hardness did not hurt Peter’s commitment.
- Have you seen enough to commit.
Results Of Commitment
- Outlast hard times –
- Endure detours – unexpected route to an unexpected end.
- Overcomes disappointment – God takes you to unexpected end.
- Embraces differentiation- your destiny is in your difference.
Never the less not my will but your will be done.
There comes a time when God rewards commitment.
When he say well done good and faithful servant.