Sick of Being Stuck in Sin
Sunday Service – 28 November 2021
1“Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. 2And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. 3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. (sometimes ignore foolishness) 8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. 12Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
- Feast of the tabernacles in tents to remember.
- Provide pool of Silon water and pour it on the alter – I am the source.
- The priest will light 4 candles fire by night – I am the light of the world.
- 8th day of new beginning
- Morality and mercy
- The enemy wants to take you moment of sin and make it the headlines.
- Jesus was not nervous – in the beginning was Word – the creation he stopped down and form man
- He turn his finger from writing to them. The law comes to expose the but grace comes to cover Luke 15 The only time God runs is when sinner comes
home. He is not surprised he was slain long ago.
- Turned water into wine
- Centurion son is healed
- Sick for 38
- Feed the 5000
- Walks on water
Grace Kicked In
- Snatch her no time for make up, dress up. Stone her or violate the law. No body qualify to judge.
- Deal with the sin but you brought your sin – all have sin. Lev 20 both the man and woman must die. If she goes down you must go down. The bible is not binoculars but a mirror. Holiness is easy when you compare your self with other. When I come to your sin drop your stone and walk out (writing on dirt). Pickbthe woman on the act of adultery.
- Grace kicked in neither do I condemned you – Jesus stood up. He was crucified and by his blood cleanse.
- Stoning her is not on my agenda. They did not want help her.
- Brought her to Jesus
God’s agenda not to condemn John 8 is continuation of miracle
Did she do it again – is none of your business
Sign up for membership
Join the Family of Tower of Grace.
Become a Kingdom Financer
We believe in a lifestyle of a steward and embrace a generosity, as this is the life God encourages.
What’s my next step?
Learn more about your relationship with Jesus Christ