GROW IN YOUR WALK WITH GOD
Confrimation as a TOG Member
It’s that time again were we update our membership database. Some people have changed their contact details; some have moved residential areas or even joined another church. We just need to make sure your information is updated, so that we can connect with you better, especially during this COVID season.
WHY DOES CHURCH MEMBERSHIP MATTER?
Our desire for Tower of Grace members is to NOT only be names on the database, but to connect to the opportunities available to grow to spiritual maturity by Living in the word, praying in faith, living a stewardship lifestyle, Fellowship with believers, Witnessing to the world, and also serve effectively in global ministry.
The Bible teaches that it’s only by belonging to a local church that we can live out our following of Jesus—with a commitment to one another as members of the body and a commitment to submit to local church leaders (1 Cor. 12:12-31; Heb. 13:7).
EXPECTATIONS OF A MEMBER OF TOWER OF GRACE?
Being a member of Tower of Grace is to OWN the vision and mission by committing to:
1. To be born-again, water baptized and spirit filled
2. Demonstrate characters of a person who is growing a personal relationship with God
3. Embrace and promote doctrines and values embodied in the Tower of Grace Statement of Faith and Values.
4. Participate in services, Home Cell, training, and other activities planned by the church.
5. Support the church financially through purposeful, free will and generous giving
6. Fellowship with other believers
7. Keep the unity and peace
8. Share the gospel with those who do not yet know Him
9. Serve others with your gifts
10. Praying earnestly
So PRAYERFULLY consider your recommitment to be a member of Tower of Grace.