Sunday Service – 27 June 2021
1I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry. 2He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps. 3He has put a new song in my mouth– Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the LORD.
- There are promises where the only payment is patience. Rom 12:12 “rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer.
- Joseph took 14 years God did not give him the route
- David no man will take credit 15 year
- Noah 50 plus years ngi zo bambelela calvary
- Anytime you come up with your own solution that is not in submitted to God’ strategy it will become your sabotage
- All things works together
- How you wait directly impacts how long you will wait.
- People wants their feeling to be seen and acknowledged rather than their obedience.
- You will calculate miracles as frustrating things when your
focus is wrong like Israel. What is it manna
What Is Patience
1James, a bondservant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad: Greetings. 2My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
- Patience is the capacity to tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset. – He gives you an opportunity to be impatience.
- To be in a position of hope and expectation. I will stick to God regardless. -He working on you while working on the situation.
- An understanding that He is not working on my time table but when he shows up he is right on time.
Hebrews 6:12 that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
Reward Of Patience
- He inclined to me, And heard my cry.
- He will make a strategic move stretch and bend over.
- He will turn from his normal duty and he will multi-task.
- He will bring you up to set you up – prison, dungeon or hole. Muddy dirt that is sticky.
- He will give you a new song – people are watching you on how you are handling your dilemma. If he delivered him he will deliver me
- At 12 Jesus he knew his patience. You gift does not matter if not time.
- Once you get patience is not permanent pride will reposes you of this promise
- 1 Samuel 10 Saul 13:8-15
29He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. 30Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, 31But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint
Sign up for membership
Join the Family of Tower of Grace.
Become a Kingdom Financer
We believe in a lifestyle of a steward and embrace a generosity, as this is the life God encourages.
What’s my next step?
Learn more about your relationship with Jesus Christ