OPTIMUM REVELATION (Kingdom Service Series)
Sunday Service – 24 April 2022
19Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. 20And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord. 21Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. 22And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: 23Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
24But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe
1.The God that I can see
- God must raise a stranger to bless you. We are hyper vigilant to protect ourselves.
- I believe in you
- Jesus was not going to stay in a place that killed him
- See victory – open the eyes no eye has seen … but God has revealed.
- Faith is not for miracle but it is for the process.
2.The God that I can hear
- Peace be still – I speak peace
- God care about everything that involves and affects you
- God has will for everything that goes on in your life
- We sometimes struggle to hear what he is telling us. Especial when he calls our name twice. Martha Martha can you hear me now. Arrogance: what God purpose the devil perverts, busyness: not every door is not open by the Lord, desire: the biggest obstacle to decrement is desire, and sin: disregarding God. God will knock by blessing, blocking, breaking,
3.The God that I can feel
- He breathed on them to – Embrace the gift of the Holy Spirit
- Time for the divine encounter
- If it makes sense it does not need faith
- Faith defies logic
- They have been through much but they never loose faith
I want to your pastor – I need Jesus to your Lord
Sign up for membership
Join the Family of Tower of Grace.
Become a Kingdom Financer
We believe in a lifestyle of a steward and embrace a generosity, as this is the life God encourages.
What’s my next step?
Learn more about your relationship with Jesus Christ