Mountain Moving Faith| Bishop Solly Lalamani
22And Jesus answering, said unto them, “Have faith in God. 23For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, ‘Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea,’ and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24Therefore I say unto you, what things so ever ye desire when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
- The devil does not show up if he not going to destroy, kill or steal something. He is the third voice. Since he cannot stop you from believing in Jesus he will try by all means to stop you believing that you can
- The church is responsible to create an atmosphere for demonic forces to be uncomfortable to attack people Luke 10:19
- Whatever spirituality you must be delivered from you must fall out of agreement with.
- Mental mountain – Things that are built upon the minds of people that makes it impossible to move certain things. You can only do and believe what you can receive. If you believe that you cannot you will not even try.
- Religion that is not biblical – I don’t serve a God who send sickness.
- I am Christian I don’t have to go to church- Christ only promised to build his church.
- Multitude mountain– whoever controls the movement of people controls, controls the direction of generations.
- Money mountain – half of the world ideas moved because they were funded
Different Mountains Levels
- Level one: soul One on one every believer has the power to cast out devil. The kingdom functions by authority.
- Level two: psych doctrine of devil philosophies, thoughts and teachings that hold people from into a place of bondage. Mentality. Five-fold ministry must take charge. Something are only going to come down if not confronted.
- Level three: City Principalities assigned to municipality when they find collective agreement they start building a safe space for demonic spirits to function. The end result of a stronghold is that evil is called good and good is call evil. Light is called dark and dark is called light. A fish does not know is the water. Every time
Case Study – Acts 16
- Mountain of the Spirit of python – a girl with divination constrictor.
- Mountain of Containment – put lid on everything They wanted to contain Paul in jail, David Danced.Case Study – Acts 16
- Mountain of Withholding – you feel you have the right to hold to something that belongs to God.
- Genesis 22:12 And He said, “Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him; for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son, from Me.”
- Psalm 84 11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly
Sign up for membership
Join the Family of Tower of Grace.
Become a Kingdom Financer
We believe in a lifestyle of a steward and embrace a generosity, as this is the life God encourages.
What’s my next step?
Learn more about your relationship with Jesus Christ