Sunday Live Service 13 September 2020 – More than a Conqueror 3
I gave my life to Jesus Christ, Please contact me for FOLLOW-UP
JOIN US FOR LIVE VIA FACEBOOK FROM 10H30 CLICK HERE
More than a Conqueror – Part 3
1. I Have Constant Surveillance
- Nothing happens outside his scope of vision.
- God is on my side
- 2 Chronicle 16:9For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. In this you have done foolishly; therefore from now on you shall have wars.”
- Psalm 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.
- Romans 8:31What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
2. I Have An Army Of Angels
- 2 Kings 6:17And Elisha prayed, and said, “Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
- Psalm 91:11For he will order his angels to protectyou wherever you go
3. A Hedge Of Around
- Job 1:10Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.
- Personally, family and finances and endeavour
- Psalm 125:2 As the mountains surround Jerusalem, So the Lord surrounds His people From this time forth and forever.
4. I Have The Holy Spirit
- I enjoy his guidance – there is a voice that always lead me.
- Give us the grace to hear and follow The Holy Spirit
John 10:10 The thief ’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.
5. I have the Blood Of Jesus
- Apply there is power and cover
- I will not fear death
- The blood will never be trampled upon
13When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future
11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
13But the blood on your doorposts will serve as a sign, marking the houses where you are staying. When I see the blood, I will pass over you. This plague of death will not touch you when I strike the land of Egypt.
23For the Lord will pass through the land to strike down the Egyptians. But when he sees the blood on the top and sides of the doorframe, the Lord will pass over your home. He will not permit his death angel to enter your house and strike you down.
6. I have the Word
- Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.
7. I have live Worship
Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne. 3And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald. 4Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twentyfour elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads. 5And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. 6Before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal. And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back. 7The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle. 8The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: “Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!“ 9Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever, 10the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying: 11″You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created.”