Sunday Live Service 31 May 2020 – I Will Go
JOIN US FOR LIVE VIA FACEBOOK FROM 10H30 CLICK HERE
I gave my life to Jesus Christ, Please contact me for FOLLOW-UP
I Will Go
2 Timothy 23-26
23Again I say, don’t get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights. 24A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people. 25Gently instruct those who oppose the truth. Perhaps God will change those people’s hearts, and they will learn the truth. 26Then they will come to their senses and escape from
- I want people to experience what I have prepare
- Thank you for taking this chair what can I do
- Faith in God different maturity level what ever. I came to take what I need and go home
1 Peter 2-4
2Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. 3Don’t lord it over the people assigned to your care, but lead them by your own good example. 4And when the Great Shepherd
Hold Their Hand
- Your power is undercover
- We need to walk with them
- Not microwave conversion but to walk with them
- Jesus walked with Peter until he was ready to build his church upon him.
- What if God was going to save them if you would walk moved
Spiritual Journey of An Unbelievers
- Used distrust to trust
- From complacence to curious- From not wanting nothing to wanting to know . Has anybody enquire about your faith. They ask you what you represent.
- Closed to change open to change – this can take long. On and off. Our flesh does not want you to be close to God
- Meandering to seeking God – keep injecting Jesus. Be ready at all times. If you don’t represent me before I will
18to open their eyes, so they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God. Then they will receive forgiveness for their sins and be given a place among God’s people, who are set apart by faith in me.’
Five things that break trust with unbelievers
- Being defensive – the proof is in the eating
- Strong words offence
- Avoid them in fear
- Judge them for their behavior
- Argue to prove that we are right
1“Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. 2For you will be treated as you treat others. The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged. 3“And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eye when you have a log in your own? 4How can you think of saying to your friend, ‘Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,’ when you can’t see past the log in your own eye?
Five things that builds trust with non believers
- Pray for them what if his change is coming through you.
- Learn From Them – we act like we are better than them Wise as serpent humble as doves
- Display love for other:- Self, Enemies, Fellow brother
- Affirm their value – they not great because they are saved.
- Invite them into a deeper life with God– the greatest products in the world
14But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them? 15And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, “How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!”