December – First Friday Prayer
Click to download PDF of Prayer Guide
- GIVE GOD THANKS:
- 2 Corinthians 9:11 – Being enriched in everything to all bountifulness, which caused through us thanksgiving to God.
- Revelation 7:12 – Saying, amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
- Psalm 69:30 – I will praise the name of God with song, and will magnify him with Thanksgiving.
- Father, thank You for the blessing of this brand-new month of December 2020!
- Father, thank You for making it possible for my household to witness this month.
- Father, thank You for Your kindness and Your faithfulness all through this year. Receive all the glory and praise.
- Father, thank You for making me a survivor in this year. There are many things I am grateful for, but most importantly I appreciate You for the wonderful gift of life.
- Father, thank You for giving me the opportunity to plan. Thank You for giving me the grace to obey You, even when it did not make sense.
- Father, thank You for all the plans You have for me. I know Your plans for me are beyond my imagination.
- Father, thank You for every single day in this month of December. I will go through each day with a large smile, knowing that You sit on the throne and watch the affairs of men.
- Father, you are great. I ask that You will manifest Yourself in my life in this last month of December, in the mighty name of Jesus
- Father, I conquer fear, insecurities, doubts, unbelief and rejection throughout the remaining days of this month, in the precious name of Jesus
- Father, please help me make better plans for my life and household. Encourage me to see what is ahead, so I can delay instant gratification in Jesus’ name
- Father, I want to spend the rest of my life talking about Your goodness. Please, never let me deviate from this, in Jesus’ name
- I dedicate myself and everyone in my household in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Guide our steps, provide for us and help us spread the good news of Your name to everywhere, in Jesus Precious name
- Father, bless Your son, Bishop Solly Lalamani, and reveal more of Yourself unto him and his household, as they meditate on Your word, daily, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, please uphold Your children working every day on this platform (Tower of Grace) with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
- Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God
- In John 14:13-14, Jesus said, “Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.” At first glance and without context, this verse sounds like the ticket to all the pleasure and happiness in the world!
- John 15:16, You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit- -fruit that will last–and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.
- Thank you, Father, for answering our prayers and may you continue to always answer us in Jesus name (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
- SOUTH AFRICA RETURNS TO THE LORD:
- 1 Chronicles 7:14 – If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
- 1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
- Psalm 51:2-3 – Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
- Daniel 9:16 – O Lord, according to all my righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be Turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: Because for our sins, and for the inequities of our fathers, Jerusalem and the people are become a reproach to all that are about us.
- Daniel 9:19 – O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.
- PRAY PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA WILL UPHOLD A STRONG STANDARD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IN OUR COUNTRY
- Romans 13:4 – for the one in authority is God ‘s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
- Isaiah 51:4 – listen to me, my people; hear me, my nation: instruction will go out from me; my justice will become a light to the nations.
- PROTECTION, PRESERVATION FOR PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA, HIS FAMILY, HIS ASSIGNMENT AND HIS PURPOSE.
- Zechariah 2:5 – and I myself will be a wall of fire around it, declares the Lord, and I will be its glory within.
- UNITY, ONENESS & PEACE
- Psalm 133 – Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brother in to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garment; as the dew of Hermon, and as the dew That descended upon the mountains of Zion: for the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
- Psalm 122:7-9 – Peace be within the walls, and prosperity within the palaces. For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will now say, peace be within thee. Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.
- INTERCESSORS TO ARISE
- Jeremiah 9:17 – This is what the Lord Almighty says: Consider now! Call for the wailing women to come; send for the most skillful of them!
- 2021 Plans
- Now, if I were to ask to see your plan for the year 2021, would you have something to show me? Note that I said ‘show me’ and not ‘tell me’, because I believe that any serious Christian will live by Habakkuk 2:2which says:
- “And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.”
- If you would not have anything to show me, then you need to go to the drawing board and do a proper plan for the year 2021.
- Having established the need for you to plan ahead of the new year, it is important that you commit those plans to the hands of God. Before you were formed in your mother’s womb, God had a plan and agenda for your life. It does not matter how meticulous your plan is, if it is not in line with His agenda for you, you may end up struggling to get your footing in the new year. Let Him know that all you care about is that His will is done and nothing else. Tell Him, just like our memory verse says, that you may have planned your way, but you need Him to direct your steps. God is not responsible for whatever is not committed to his hands; if you say you know exactly what you want to do in the new year and you don’t need His help, He will simply stand back and watch. But if you call on Him to direct your footsteps, He will take you to greater heights and help you far beyond your imaginations.
In Jesus Name, Amen
CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW