Sunday Live Service 28 June 2020 – Abide in the Supernatural
JOIN US FOR LIVE VIA FACEBOOK FROM 10H30 CLICK HERE
I gave my life to Jesus Christ, Please contact me for FOLLOW-UP
Abide in the Supernatural
1″I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. 5I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
- I no longer call you slaves but friends
- The vine
- We are the branch
- The fruit is what we produce without effort but because we are connected.
God Rewards Growth
- God rewards growth with pruning
- God created everything to be fruitful through the power of his word.
- Every molecule is sustained by his power of his word.
- Its normal when you are connected to be fruitful.
- Adjusting value in words
Protect The Connection
- He bring us to the dependency he lives in.
- Protect the connection – the branch is dried is cut off
- Protect the word – bring the word and examine it and put it back
- I only do and say what my father
- Increase comes by being a proper stewardship
- I am summoning this generation to abide.
- David kill the lion and the bear when no one is watching that is why he qualified to kill Goliath when everybody is watching.
- She touch the hem of his garment.
- You have to be conscious of the Holy Spirit to feel the withdrawal from your account.
- There is a withdrawal by the nations from our spiritual account.
Called To Host A Person
- You can host the presence of God that can impact the environment.
- You can influence culture.
- We have more than a service to host but a person to host.
- Grief is from character purity [sin in thoughts etc] and quench power [stop the flow of]
19Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be with you.“ 20When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord. 21So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.“ 22And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.
- We must cooperate with the Holy Spirit
- To impart the Holy Spirit
Health, financial or relational condition. Release the spirit of breakthrough. Wisdom and favour divine health is your portion